INTERNATIONAL MOVING SERVICES LANCASTER, PA
A direct transportation carrier, Federal Maritime Commission-licensed, independent freight forwarder, and Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier (NVOCC), Armstrong combines the coordination and the freight forwarding functions into one cohesive service delivery process, allowing a single point of contact to communicate exact sailing schedules, air freight transit times and customs requirements. Our multi-lingual international move coordinators actively manage your shipment from origin to destination and across all the borders in between. And, with our ISO 9001 and FAIM certifications, quality moving service is assured, never compromised.
- Pre-move planning
- Personal move management and custom-designed move planning
- Free move preparation packet
- Full or partial packing/unpacking
- Crating and specialty packing
- Property protection
- Air, ocean and/or land transportation
- Export or import documentation
- Freight forwarding
- Customs clearance
- Destination services
- Online move tracking
- Valuation coverage
- Claims management
- Short-term and long-term storage
- Debris removal
- “I was amazed at how easy Steve, Lynda, and their team made the whole moving process for me. I would gladly recommend them to anyone requiring moving services."
M.W., August 2015
- “I was very happy with everyone I dealt with. From my coordinator to all of my packers and my driver and team. It was a great move!"
P.E., August 2015
- “Our driver was terrific and he kept everyone moving. The unload was difficult due to the driveway but the crew remained positive even with the heat."
C.M., August 2015
- "Being in business myself for years, the first thing that impressed me was the fact that they were on time. To be exact, 5min early! Pete was very easy to deal with and never hesitated to answer any questions my wife and I had. What an awesome person that represents your company. 110% professional."
R.V., August 2015
- “Our entire loading crew should be recognized for a superior job. They never complained, were light hearted when they needed to be and they made the process almost enjoyable. Thank you!"
C.S., August 2015