GOVERNMENT OFFICE MOVING LANCASTER, PA
A GSA contract holder, Armstrong maintains compliance with all federal guidelines in accordance with the Federal Supply Schedule. Under Schedule 48, Contract GS-33F-0026X, we are authorized to provide a full range of office-related transportation, delivery and relocation solutions at pre-contracted rates for SIN 653-8 and SIN 411-3.
Additionally, twice a year, the U.S. government inspects our military-approved storage facilities unannounced for fire and burglar protection, cleanliness, rodent and pest control, records keeping, and financial stability. And each time, our secure storage passes the test.
- Transportation consulting
- Pre-move planning
- Relocation plan designing
- Packing and crating
- Loading and unloading
- Delivery and placement
- Data centers
Contact us to learn more about Armstrong’s ability to serve your government entity today.
- “I was amazed at how easy Steve, Lynda, and their team made the whole moving process for me. I would gladly recommend them to anyone requiring moving services."
M.W., August 2015
- “I was very happy with everyone I dealt with. From my coordinator to all of my packers and my driver and team. It was a great move!"
P.E., August 2015
- “Our driver was terrific and he kept everyone moving. The unload was difficult due to the driveway but the crew remained positive even with the heat."
C.M., August 2015
- "Being in business myself for years, the first thing that impressed me was the fact that they were on time. To be exact, 5min early! Pete was very easy to deal with and never hesitated to answer any questions my wife and I had. What an awesome person that represents your company. 110% professional."
R.V., August 2015
- “Our entire loading crew should be recognized for a superior job. They never complained, were light hearted when they needed to be and they made the process almost enjoyable. Thank you!"
C.S., August 2015