Students and Graduates
With many of our leaders today having begun their careers with Armstrong during their collegiate years, we purposefully bring young talent into our family of companies sooner rather than later.
With the aging workforce within the moving and storage industry continuing to expand, students and graduates alike have more opportunities today than ever before to pave their way for success. We encourage students to gain valuable, real-world experience through internships offered throughout the year. After graduation, you’ll never stop learning with Armstrong. We recognize the importance of continuing education and encourage employees to obtain certifications throughout their careers. Check out our available positions to learn more about your opportunities with Armstrong.
- “I was amazed at how easy Steve, Lynda, and their team made the whole moving process for me. I would gladly recommend them to anyone requiring moving services."
M.W., August 2015
- “I was very happy with everyone I dealt with. From my coordinator to all of my packers and my driver and team. It was a great move!"
P.E., August 2015
- “Our driver was terrific and he kept everyone moving. The unload was difficult due to the driveway but the crew remained positive even with the heat."
C.M., August 2015
- "Being in business myself for years, the first thing that impressed me was the fact that they were on time. To be exact, 5min early! Pete was very easy to deal with and never hesitated to answer any questions my wife and I had. What an awesome person that represents your company. 110% professional."
R.V., August 2015
- “Our entire loading crew should be recognized for a superior job. They never complained, were light hearted when they needed to be and they made the process almost enjoyable. Thank you!"
C.S., August 2015