Pursuing Armstrong’s Mission Statement requires that we work together – with our team and our Customers – in order to “deliver excellence in quality… and customer satisfaction.”
Our culture is built upon seven foundational DNA elements, one of which directly affects quality—Value. About Value, we believe “Customers define; we deliver it.” That means we purposefully look at everything we do through the eyes of those we serve. Quality is ever-evolving and every-changing, so we, too, must continue to change in order to elevate our customers’ experience.
In view of ISO 9001:2008 compliance and led by a Six Sigma Yellow Belt, we know the proven processes that result in consistently superior outcomes. Facilitating these outcomes begins with hiring background-checked individuals who align with our foundational principles and training all team members in adherence with our quality standards. At the implementation stage and in recurring review meetings, we adapt these process steps to support client-specific preferences. Our proprietary move management system continuously measures process compliance with critical-to-quality steps.
While measurement methods vary, we collect customer-relevant feedback to quantify performance. After thorough consideration of client-specific goals and preferences, data are collected via analytical survey tools, receipt of anecdotal feedback and customer interviews. Results are utilized internally for recognition and coaching, and externally in client review meetings.
Team member training, coaching, compensation, recognition and promotion are aligned in support of key metrics. Certified training courses address both technical and interpersonal skills. Exemplary performance is recognized and celebrated in a variety of ways. When performance falls short, we analyze causative factors and take corrective actions, fostering client retention, customer referrals and continuous improvement.
See more details underundefined
- “I was amazed at how easy Steve, Lynda, and their team made the whole moving process for me. I would gladly recommend them to anyone requiring moving services."
M.W., August 2015
- “I was very happy with everyone I dealt with. From my coordinator to all of my packers and my driver and team. It was a great move!"
P.E., August 2015
- “Our driver was terrific and he kept everyone moving. The unload was difficult due to the driveway but the crew remained positive even with the heat."
C.M., August 2015
- "Being in business myself for years, the first thing that impressed me was the fact that they were on time. To be exact, 5min early! Pete was very easy to deal with and never hesitated to answer any questions my wife and I had. What an awesome person that represents your company. 110% professional."
R.V., August 2015
- “Our entire loading crew should be recognized for a superior job. They never complained, were light hearted when they needed to be and they made the process almost enjoyable. Thank you!"
C.S., August 2015